- Monday November 14th: Opening Plenary, 8:30 AM ET
- Tuesday, November 15th: Leading Change Session: To Live, Move, and Have Fun in the World, 8:30 AM ET
- Tuesday, November 15th: Leading Change Session: Ensuring Access to High-Quality Healthcare, 8:30 AM ET
- Tuesday, November 15th: Awards Ceremony, 5:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, November 16th: Closing Plenary, 9:00 AM ET
About AUCD 2022
November 13-16 | Washington, DC
AUCD Welcomes members of the AUCD network, non-network organizational partners, experts from all across the disability field, individuals with disabilities, family members, and trainees to learn and grow together during their annual conference. Whether you’re a newcomer to the field or a seasoned professional, the AUCD Conference provides countless opportunities to share with and learn from colleagues and peers. AUCD 2022 will feature four engaging large group plenaries from high-level leaders; more than 225 concurrent and poster presentations covering a broad spectrum of disability topics; as well as innovative research, programming, and advocacy efforts.
For more information, visit the AUCD 2022 conference website.