The considerable expansion of virtual environments during the pandemic in business, education, public services and in just about every social and economic activity raises the question of whether current digital accessibility legal and regulatory dispositions are still adequate. Experts with in-depth knowledge of the issues at stake will share their perspectives on what is likely to emerge as a leading topic for accessibility advocates in the near future.
Session Chair: Karen Peltz Strauss, Founder, KPS Collaborative Solutions
- Susan Mazrui, Director, Global Public Policy, AT&T
- Eric Bridges, Executive Director, American Council of the Blind (ACB)
- Howard A. Rosenblum, Chief Executive Officer, National Association of the Deaf (NAD)
- Blake E. Reid, Ph.D., Associate Clinical Professor, Colorado Law, University of Colorado Boulder
- Larry Goldberg, Head of Accessibility, Yahoo
Digital Pass Only: Available with a digital pass from the event.